As Fun 4 grows into a powerhouse over the coming years, we will always be looking for upcoming content from a new kind of perspective. That means that if there are any Nashvillians out there that would like to get the word out about hot spots in town, great places to visit, historical sites to seek, etc, go ahead and get excited. We are looking to publish any content that talks about any subject as long as it supports our theme, Tennessee.
No pay and play here, just good ‘ole publishing of our fellow Tennessean’s content.
We will accept blog posts and videos, as long as they are of good quality and can offer some helpful insights to our readers. Here are a few guidelines…
- Content must be spell-checked
- Content must be no less than 150 words and no more than 1,500
- Videos are welcome as long as they are no less than 1 minute long and no more than 1 hour long
- All content must fall under the guidelines or will simply be rejected
- Again, content must fall under the category of anything relating to TN